Amazing, I actually uploaded my completed assignment with a whole week to spare before the deadline. I’m not sure whether that’s because I’m so much more confident using photoshop than I was even a year ago or whether I’m just more organised than normal. I’ve certainly learnt a tremendous amount over the last year.

So here’s the final mock up of my journals using hand-drawn templates. The gallery isn’t live yet, but I’ll post a link to it here just as soon as it is.

I’m looking forward to the next assignment although it does coincide with a huge house relocation as we’re moving, both home and business. Actually, we’re not moving far away but we have been living in the same place for 13 years and so we’ve accumulated a LOT of stuff. I think a few visits to charity shops will definitely be in order.

As I complete this assignment, my thoughts are also turning to how to get my art out there and maybe try to get some work from it. It’s quite a big scary business and I’m sure I’m not alone in battling with feelings of self doubt. Still, that’s a little way off, first I need to move house!

In the meantime, I’ve started another illustration project, more on that to follow!

Make Art That Sells Bootcamp with Lilla Rogers Magnolia Journal Watercolour Painting by Susie Batsford